Tuesday 3 March 2015

Homemade Chicken Nuggets

Monday Dinner

- Homemade chicken nuggets (BBQ sauce, mustard sauce)
- Lettuce
- Boiled broccoli
- Consomme soup (carrot, celery)

I made chicken nuggets last night.  This is my third attempt.  I make them with Okara (soy pulp, by-products of Tofu making) since I always have them around.  The nuggets turned out dry even with an egg, mayo, psyllium husk.  I will come back with recipe when I am happy with it.  Is chicken mince made of chicken breast?

I made BBQ dipping sauce by mixing oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce, honey and cayenne pepper.  Also made mustard dipping sauce by mixing mayonnaise, honey, whole grain mustard, hot english mustard and vinegar.

Tips
* Boil broccoli florets in consomme soup for 1min only!!

No comments:

Post a Comment