Monday 30 March 2015

Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken

Sunday Dinner

- Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken
- Lettuce Cups with Smoked Salmon Dip
- Carrot salad
- Braised Kale with Deep-Fried Tofu

Marinated drumsticks with whole-grain mustard, honey, garlic powder, salt and pepper.  Cooked in 180˚C oven for 30~40mins.

I made a smoked salmon dip in Vitamix by blending 200g smoked salmon, 120g sour cream, 70g onion, 1tsp dijon mustard, 1Tbsp white wine vinegar, 1Tbsp caper and pepper.  Blend on low speed to leave some chunks.  Freeze leftover.  This dip would be a great entree for guests with veggie sticks or biscuits.  Husband loved it.

Carrot salad is something I make when I don't have any other salad vegetables.  I usually julienne them using a slicer but I will try grating next time.  It might be easier to eat.  Seasoned with salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, and cumin.  Added small amount of raisins and walnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment